CRU manufactures the WiebeTech brand of forensic imagers and write blockers. We know your institution impacts future generations of forensic professionals, computer science researchers, and development experts. To that end we have developed a purchasing program for higher educational institutions that offer advanced education and training in the field of computer technology assurance and digital forensics. We call it our Forensic Educational Purchase Program (FEPP) and would like you to join the students and universities that are active participants in the program.
Educational institutions that are eligible for the CRU FEPP program receive a variety of benefits:
• Heavily discounted forensic WriteBlockers and other hardware
• Students who wish to obtain discounted forensic tools can obtain them on a student budget
• Quarterly newsletter with new product information, upcoming events and technology advances from the forensics field
• Students, faculty, and the institution itself (lab and classroom equipment, for example) are eligible
• No cost or obligation to join the CRU FEPP program
• No one will receive adware, junk mail/spam, or data compromise.
We offer the FEPP program in conjunction with Forensic Computers, a CRU partner specializing in forensics. To sign up for the program, please complete the quick application at http://www.cru-inc.com/buy/fepp-signup/
If you have questions about the Forensics Educational Purchase Program or would like to discuss the benefits of the program, please give us a call at 800-260-9800, ext. 1759.